Here are links to some videos of Forum Virium Helsinki and the European Network of Living Labs;
- ENoLL vimeo videos are here.
- Forum Virium Helsinki Vimeo site has also quite a few clips.
- Urbanflow is a great concept Forum Virium commissioned from Nordkapp.
- Helsinki Public Transport looks really beautiful, as in the data visualisation winner of the Apps4Finland competition last year.
Here are some clips of Jarmo, in English…
- Tallinn Architecture Biennale keynote about Cities, People & Data (39 mins, high quality) discusses entropy & other stuff.
- Future Everything 2015 keynote (25 mins, good quality) asked if it is possible to build an operating system for a society.
- Future Everything 2015 panel (40 mins), in which we discussed foundations for citizen involvement, radicalism in the city, and creating new models for democracy.
- Smart Twin City lecture (60 mins) in Tallinn, September 2015, is a deep dive in smart city questions.
- A video lecture (20 mins, good quality) for the World Bank training program on Front-End Innovation in Projects, Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania, April 2013
- Why Labs?, presentation from the ENoLL event in 2014.
- Interview done in the Smart City Exhibition (1 minute) in Bologna, November 2012
- Hosting the fantastic Open Knowledge Festival plenary in Helsinki, September 2012
- Hosting another OK Festival session, the stunningly brilliant Hans Rosling keynote (from 31:30 onwards in the video)
- Singing ceremony (7 mins) of the MOU between ENoLL and the France Living Labs, Paris, February 2013
- Presentation about Designing the City (20 + 15 mins, good quality), in the Creative Industries KTN event, Helsinki, May 2012
- Creative Media Days in Ghent, a short interview (1 minute, good quality) about living labs, plus introducing Kent Larsson of MIT (1 minute)
- Open Innovation Africa Summit, Nairobi, May 2012; session keynote speech (17 mins, draft quality).
- The Three M’s of Open Data (22 mins), keynote speech at the LIFT2011 conference, Marseilles, France.
- Picnic 2010, Amsterdam, Culturemondo interview
And here are some clips in Finnish…
- Talking about Open Data (15 mins, good quality) in the Finnish TV in the most popular talkshow of Finland, Arto Nyberg, May 2013 (in Finnish!)
- Keynote in the Vox Helsinki event (21 minutes, starting at 103:30, good quality), the Helsinki University, March 2012.
- A panel discussion (59 mins, in Finnish) about the digital Finland, Mikkeli, June 2012.
- Talking about the Finnish open data scene in the Apps4finland 2012 kick-off (12 mins), April 2012 (in Finnish!)
- Apps4Finland 2011 gala, welcome speech (6:40 mins)
- Finnish Broadcasting company, radio program “Miten minusta tuli minä” (1 hour, downloadable MP3) by Marko Gustafsson (in Finnish), 2008